How do I start a club?
To get started, you will need:
- A sponsor Rotary club to provide support and partnership
- A Rotaract club adviser to guide and mentor you
- People ages 18-30 from your London community who are interested in joining the club
- Leaders to organise your club, find other members, and plan successful projects
You can celebrate the global impact of Rotaract by getting involved in:
- World Rotaract Week
- Rotaract district and multidistrict events
- The Rotaract Preconvention Meeting
- The Interota conference
- Rotary Day at the United Nations
- Global Youth Service Day
Learn more about these events and how to get involved in the Rotaract Handbook.